Here are the photos, as promised, of the Bunnies I made for the little ones I watch. I quickly finished these yesterday (the ears) and snapped pictures and set them out awaiting the kids arrival today. I thought they turned out OK. NO, not perfect like the picture shows, but my own version....Isn't that how it's supposed to be? And I don't have the link right now for the pattern, but will add it when I can in my comment section....
Front view
Side View
Not too too bad...But, the kids were in a pciky mood and didn't want them...At 2 and almost 2 years old, they told me they want softer and smaller. Goodness! Can't please everyone all the time I guess...LOL
So back to the knitting grind I guess...LOL Alright!
3 comments:
Well, I think they are super cute. I don't know how big they are, but kids can be funny. Someone is going to see them and be happy to have them. I'm sure of it.
They really are not that big. The first one was smaller according to the pattern, using a 6" square. these have more of an 8" square. That's fine....I'm taking a break from making them now ~ LOL. Onto other projects and planning for March!
well what do they know, they are just little people anyhow.
I think they are just wonderful, how nice it would be to get to squeeze one and feel how soft it is!
Post a Comment