Last year for the Bead Journal Project I had such a hard time following what everyone was doing. I managed to follow a couple of people, and they me (Thanks!). But, all in all I missed some great pieces which wasn't so good. I ended up feeling like I should have done more, like I really wasn't participating, just posting my stuff.
This year, I realized I can use Google Alerts to follow better. It's free and uses keywords that you use for your posts, or labels as blogger calls them. Yes, you get some that aren't relevant to what you may want, but it's not too hard to tell which ones those are. You can also change them when you feel like it. You get a little preview of what the blog post is about and can click on one of 2 links to get you to that blog, if you're interested.
Check it out....Google it! I'm glad I did it. And while you're at it, put your own name in there and see how often it comes up! Have fun and I hope it helps.
No comments:
Post a Comment