Thursday, August 20, 2009

Behind! Oh NO!

I began the BJP with every intention of NOT falling behind and look what I've done! Fallen way behind. That's a pet peeve for myself! I could have been all caught up weeks ago, but was actually so angry with myself, I put all the projects away. Shame on me! But, life gets in the way sometimes.....

I had the kids home from school, babysitting kids went on their summer break and thought to myself, "Aaaahhhhh, time for me!". Yeah right! The hubby had much different ideas for us....Like re-organizing everything in the house. I got so preoccupied doing other things I actually forgot about the BJP until the end of July! BAD! I picked up my supplies and began June's page and then put it down due to the fact that I started babysitting more than I thought (fine by me!) and I was angry with myself for getting so behind. Really hard to think back how you thought of that month when it's past....So, here I am again....Re-organization is complete for the second time this summer (LOL), kids are ready to start school, and babysitting kids come back Monday!

Well, no more being angry with myself and no more things to organize so..... I am picking up my projects, and dusting them off and will finish them and post them soon. Then it'll be time to figure out what to do with them all. What I originally planned isn't going to work out. OOOhhhhhh! So look for postings soon!!!!

No comments: