Tuesday, March 11, 2008

My Review: The New Rules of Marketing and PR by David Meerman Scott

I wanted to share my thoughts on a pretty good book I just got done reading. It's by David Meerman Scott called The New Rules of Marketing and PR: How to use News Releases, Blogs, Podcasting, Viral Marketing & Online Media to Reach Buyers Directly. Whew! Long title, good information.
It's pretty new and very well written. Easy to understand (not tech stuff). Simple things we can do to get our websites and blogs noticed. I would highly recommend trying to get this book. He gives tons of suggestions, examples and a basic instruction of what you can to do to get noticed online.
I know there are several things I need to work on and implement on my sites to make them better. If you read this book or have already read it, let me know what your thoughts are. I'd love to discuss....
Happy Reading!

1 comment:

Laura said...

Hi Kelly, thanks for visiting and your bloggin tips. This book seems really interesting and I think I am now at a stage where I need to move it to the next level, so thanks for sharing.
Laura