
I thought at first, how creative! Then I started thinking, WHO would actually wear this? You'd have to be a polar bear! Just looking at the pictures of the model wearing the melting jewelry made me cold. I guess if you live in an area where it gets extremely hot and humid, it would be a welcome relief. Then again, your clothes would be all wet.
I looked further into her site and found she makes unique jewelry from other things as well. Sweetener Jewelry and Soap Jewelry too. Quite interesting....and a very creative mind there. Check it out! And the clothing too!
Would you have ever thought to make Ice Jewelry? Would you ever consider wearing it? Or the other pieces?
2 comments:
not my thing, but i love the idea of pieces with a limited life span, and that you would have to be quick to admire them!
Wow...unique idea, and probably worthy of a magazine shoot. Not for me!
Post a Comment