Thursday, July 5, 2012

Back in the Saddle Again!

WOW!!  I can't believe how long it's been since I've posted!!  It couldn't be helped with school and all but I'm done for now with that--I think.  I've graduated with an Associates in Accounting and a 3.8 GPA!!  I have one more semester (or 3 classes) left for my transfer Associates degree to go on and get a Bachelor degree.  I am going to try and get a job now and see how that goes.  Going through the job search part now--I think I'd rather be in Speech class again....haha!

Well, I guess life and fun were put on hold for a very long time.  I was just telling my oldest daughter how I have the creative itch again--bad!  it came on me like a hot flash! 

With it being so hot (around 105 here) lately, I don't even want to look at a skein of yarn.  Aside from the winter scarf sets, a few sundresses for my girls (they didn't look very good on me), and current planning (or assistant planning) of my grandson's first birthday, I haven't done anything.  I'm hoping to begin bead journaling again!!  I love the feel of beads and it helped me to relax and de-stress, plus--I still have a lot of materials left from when I did the last bead journal project two years ago!  It's been WAY too long!!  I'll have to see what's going on in that "world" these days.

Now with more time on my hands I hope to be creating more, writing more, and doing more.  Maybe I'll write a book on being a returning adult college student--LOL  Hey, it could happen!





 

No comments: