Thursday, July 10, 2008

First Wish Continued

In my last post I shared my first wish completed. I learned the easy peyote stitch. But, I should have had the information before I posted of where I learned it from. My bad. I apologize! I was just so very excited I couldn't think of where I saved the information. Well here it is....

I subscribe to a blog www.jewelryandbeading.com and from there they have a post Best of the Basics online. A compilation of beginner tutorials. The one I found to be the most helpful for me, was from Beads East by Ann Benson. The video tutorials helped me to visualize better; the placement of my threads, how to start and end, and how it was supposed to look. There are others there as well. While getting the information to share, I even looked at another video for a stitch I was curious about, and guess what? I am trying that one today!

I would like to thank both the Jewelry and Beading Bloggers and Beads East, Ann Benson for their knowledge and sharing of these great tutorials.

No comments: