I wanted to let you know as well. Sadly, I had to close down my Internet website. I tried to keep it going, but, with the economy and almost all sales being in person and not really online, I saw no choice.
I fully enjoyed having my own business and have plans to reopen another. No worries here. But, for now, it's less stress for me (which I need) and more time to reorganize and regroup to do things different and better for next time ~ online at least ~lol. I still make my jewelry, but for a select clientele and see that part of my business continuing for quite some time. The Internet will just have to wait for now.
I would love to keep the blogs and sites on my blog here in case it helps anyone get more customers, but, if you choose to delete me from your pages, I understand. Just drop me a line and I'll do my part as well.
Thanks to everyone for all of their support!
No comments:
Post a Comment