Tuesday, February 26, 2008

My Big Intro

Since it's my first post here, I will give a little background on myself and my business.

I have been crafting for quite some time. I have tried just about every kind of craft out there at some point, but never really settled into just one craft until....jewelry. That was it for me. A friend of my daughter reintroduced me to simple stringing. That was not enough for me, so I took a class. My mother was curious about my new found hobby, so I taught her how to make her own jewelry. Then I taught my daughter. Well, that was years ago. And we just can not stop!

I decided to open my own website about a year ago. I was told by several people to "Just put up a website, it's so easy!" , "Get a website and you'll sell like crazy!". I soon found out how wrong these people were. Though, I still love them, they were very wrong. On my site I sell handmade Jewelry, Clothing, Accessories, Home Decor items and I am currently working on some other products as well that will be added soon. Always working on something...

On this blog, and some of my others as well, I am writing about the different types of crafts people are doing, different products used for these crafts, and how to go about putting up a website and getting some sales. All of my posts will be written in simple form and hopefully easy for you to understand.

If there is a specific topic you want to know about, let me know. I am happy to help.

That's it for my big intro here. Until next time......

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Congrats on your new blogging world....